PROWLER HDX MAKE HARD WORK EASY
The HDX XT is the ultimate working machine, available in a 700 and 500 model, and ready to take on the tougher tasks. New in 2016 is the bring-it-on body style and automotive-style hood. The payload is the payoff, with an industry-leading tilting 2-in-1 cargo box converting to a flatbed for 1,000 lbs./ 454kg of carrying capacity on top of rugged FOX FLOAT coil-over adjustable shocks. Side and underhood compartments store your work essentials, while tilt steering and the three-person bench seat are perfect for when your cargo includes a couple extra helping hands.
Prowler HDX Flatbed
The HDX comes with a large 142 x 104 x 33 cm cargo box that hauls up to 455kg. It has 30% more volume than the competition. It even handles those awkward loads like a pro. You can also take off the sides and form a flatbed to carry all the larger things you need. And Fox Float shocks allow you to pump the shocks up for big loads, then air them down for a smooth trail ride.
Storage ProwlerGet a load of this Prowler HDX side wheel well storage compartment. There’s another one on the other side too.
The Prowler® is defined by the robust H1 695cc engine featuring the Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber design boasting the performance advantages of 4 valves per cylinder.
Prowler Electronic Power Steering and Tilt Steering
Electronic power steering provides variable assist steering from the moment you turn the key. The system reduces the torque necessary to steer the HDX when changing direction with a loaded cargo box or when navigating tough obstacles. The 5-position tilt steering column lets you adjust the wheel either higher or lower.
Payload Prowler HDXThe HDX was voted the industry’s best heavy-duty Side by Side (700 HDX). The 2-in-1 cargo box hauls up to 450 kg / 1,000-lbs. It’s wide enough to fit a wooden pallet and converts to a flatbed in minutes.
Bench Seat for three
What’s more hardworking than two seats? How about three seats? With the Prowler HDX 3-across bench seat, you can comfortably bring one more to help get the job done.
Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)102 x 85
- Engine TypeSOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve EFI
- Engine displacement (cc)695
- Gas / DieselGas
- Cooling SystemLiquid with fan
- Overall length (cm/in.)327,7cm
- Overall width (cm/in.)155cm
- Overall height (cm/in.)200,7cm
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)215,9 / 85
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Long Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Dry weight618,2 kg / 1.363 lbs.
- TransmissionAutomatic CVT with EBS
- Gear SelectionL / H / N / R / P
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesHydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Type ApprovalsOff Road (NH)
- Number of Seats3
Towing / Hauling
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)453,6 / 1000
- Underhood/Side Capacity22 gal / 83 lt.
- Alternator Capacity (amps)28
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)31 / 8,2
- Tire Front26x9-14
- Tire Rear26x11-14
- FeaturesThree-Passenger Bench
dashboard shift w. park
Easy-access hinged doors
fully independent suspension
powersteering w. tilt steering wheel
side storage comparments
Tilting rear cargo box
Transformable rear cargo box
large underhood storage
Duramatic automatic transmission
Front differential lock
Park in Gear
Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
Center Rubber Dash Compartment
Front Tow Hook
High-Quality Surlyn Body Panels