THE PERFECT FIT
The Wildcat Trail has been cleared for Trail usage. Impossibly lean and incredibly mean at just 50"/127cm wide, this 700 twin engine-powered machine fi ts in the back of large pickups and through certifi ed trail entries. The 40/60 weight distribution, compact powertrain design and low center of gravity team up with 10"/25,4cm of ground clearance and 10.5"/26,7cm of rear suspension travel for amazing fl at cornering and terrain coverage.
300-lb. Capacity Rear Cargo Box
The Wildcat™ Trail will take you places far and wide. Often you’ll need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. So don’t hesitate to load it up for the long haul.
50 Inches (127 cm) Wide
Access to the narrower ends of the earth are off-limits to big Side by Sides. So we went to work on our measurements. The all new Wildcat Trail is 64.3 inches low, 110.5 inches long, 50 inches wide. Time to grab the trail by the steering wheel.
60-Plus Horsepower Twin Cylinder EFI Engine
Compared over and over with competitor’s larger cc engines, this Arctic Cat-designed 700 inline twin features electronic fuel injection, 4 valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. If durability, efficiency and horsepower are on your checklist, then this engine should be on the top of your must-have list.
Inspired by the exoskeleton design of sand rails, the Wildcat’s chassis is built from high-strength low-alloy steel, sporting a first-class full-perimeter design. The full-perimeter frame is an industry first on a production vehicle. With a 40/60
weight distribution, the front end remains light and nimble when attacking tough terrain, while the lower center of gravity produces a more comfortable and confident ride.
FOX Nitrogen Charged Shocks
These are premium FOX® nitrogen gas-charged shocks engineered to smooth out the roughest trails and straighten out the sharpest turns.
TEAM Rapid Response Clutch
The rugged TEAM® Rapid Response™ clutch is a perfect complement to each Wildcat’s continuously variable transmission (CVT). Thanks to a lightweight design that creates minimal friction, power transfer is effortless. Shifts occur automatically and instantly in response to the vehicle no matter how hard you hammer the throttle. Ride on.
Carlisle Trail Pro Tires & Aluminum Wheels
Not just any tire/wheel combo will do. 12” rims sport rugged 4-ply, Carlisle Trail Pro tires, designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)76,9 x 75,3
- Engine Type4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Engine displacement (cc)700
- Gas / DieselGas
- PS / KW (L7e)n. a.
- PS / KW (off Road)60+ HP
- Cooling SystemLiqued Cooled
- Overall length (cm/in.)280,70 / 110,5
- Overall width (cm/in.)127 / 50
- Overall height (cm/in.)163,30 / 64,30
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)214,90 / 84,60
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Short Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Dry weight455 / 1003
- TransmissionRapid Response Clutch
- Gear SelectionH / L / R / P
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesDual Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm w/Anti-Sway Bar
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm w/Anti-Sway Bar
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Type ApprovalsLOF / Off Road (NH) / T3
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)136 / 300
- Alternator Capacity (amps)36
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)28 / 7,4
- Tire Front25x8-12
- Tire Rear25x10-12
- FeaturesRace-Inspired Highback Seats
Ultradurable exoskeleton frame ROPS
fully independent suspension
Front and rear LED lighting (off Road)
Park in Gear
front & rear swaybar
Color-Matched Suspension Arms